On Episode 8, we are interviewing YouTuber Dan Dan The Fireman!
Speedy Get to know you questions:
- Tell us little bit about your riding history. How long have you been riding?
- What was your first bike? (may be answered in 1st question)
- When did you decide to start a YouTube channel? Why?
- Where does the name DanDanTheFireman come from?
- How has leaving the fire department changed your life?
- What is Dan Dan The Fireman all about?
- Explain Mental Health, how it has affected you?
- Has talking about it on YouTube helped or hurt?
- How do you use your experience from your Yuma and Northwest Fire District positions to better help your audience?
- How has leaving the fire department affected your mental health?
- Are there wedding bells for you in Nikki in the near future?
- As a Harley YouTuber, do you think it’s more difficult to grow your channel as opposed to the other sport bike motovloggers?
- To you, what has been the biggest factor to building your channel and community?
- How often do you look at stats and analytics? What metrics do you most focus on? Why?
- Your channel seems to get a lot of negative comments from the self proclaimed professional riders that nitpick your every move. How does this affect you and how do you respond?
- What is your channel going to look like now that you have gone full time as a content creator?
Top 3 Faves!
- Favorite Bike, money no option
- Favorite Piece of Gear?
- Favorite Riding Spot?