On today's episode, we are breaking international borders and having a chat withSkidPig Moto, from Australia
Before jumping into our conversation with SkidPig, we want to thank the fans for listening, and helping us blow through our latest milestone of 50k downloads. It means a lot to us that you are enjoying the show and continue to come back week over week. If you haven’t already, please head over to YouTube and become a subscriber of the Between2Wheels channel. When we hit 1,000 subscribers, we will be doing a give away as a way of saying thank you!
Welcome to show James!
- Where are you from?
- What got you into riding motorcycles?
- What was your first bike?
- What is your current bike?
- Without getting too specific what is your daytime job?
- Where did you come up with SkidPig?
- You just hit a big milestone yourself, congrats on surpassing the 10k subscriber mark, how has YouTube changed your life?
- What are you into when not filming and riding?
- You shoot guns in some of your videos, what are your thoughts on American gun laws as compared to Australia?
Okay, back to bike stuff:
- What are your thoughts on the MC ban in Australia starting 30 years ago on 2 Sept 1984 with the Milperra Massacre? (Though there are roughly 44 outlaw clubs still active)
- Do cops give Motorcyclist a hard time or just people who wear club style vests?
- Have you had any encounters with 1% clubs worth noting because of your youtube fame?
- How has starting a YouTube channel impacted your life?
- What are some of the best places to ride in Australia?
To continue with pissing off Shadetree, here is the infamous 3:
- Favorite Bike, money no option
- Favorite Piece of Gear?
- Favorite Riding Spot?