Today we are having an intimate sit down with the infamous Shadetree Surgeon
Speedy Get to know you questions:
- Tell us little bit about your riding history. How long have you been riding?
- What was your first bike? (may be answered in 1st question)
- When did you decide to start a YouTube channel? Why?
- Where does the name Shadetree Surgeon come from?
- What are you riding now?
- What is Shadetree Surgeon all about?
- You’ve recently started racing dirt bikes. How has that process been?
- Is owning a bar all it’s cracked up to be?
- Your wife is also a YouTuber. Do you guys share tips and tricks?
- Who was your biggest influence to get into riding?
- We see you doing your own wrenching on project bikes here and there. What do you like/dislike about that?
- Why do you cast so much shade on Harley – no judgement
- You’ve been referred to as the godfather of motovlogging from some of the biggest motovloggers on YT. What do you think of that title?
- As a Cruiser/ADV? YouTuber, do you think it’s more difficult to grow your channel as opposed to the other sport bike motovloggers?
- To you, what has been the biggest factor to building your channel and community?
- How often do you look at stats and analytics? What metrics do you most focus on? Why?
- Your channel gets a lot of angry comments. How does this affect you and how do you respond?
Link to his channel: YouTube