On this episode, we are bringing you some Christmas shopping ideas for the bikers in your life, broken down into 3 areas: Under $50, Under $150, and Under $350. Be sure to check out the show notes for links to all of the products we mention.
Under $50: 9 items (3 each)
- LED Headlight. You can get them on Amazon for around $40
- LED Light Kit. Good starter set with 8 strips, remote, and simple install. $35
- Battery Tender. Great for keeping the battery in tip top shape for those that don’t have the ability to ride every day. $45 on Amazon.
- Bike cover For those that don’t have the luxury of a garage or covered parking or just to keep it clean while working around it. On Amazon for as little as $20
- Grip and Brake Lock An alternative to a disc lock this lock immobilizes the throttle and engages the front brake. On Amazon for about $40.
- Multipurpose Helmet Lock This lock allows you to lock your helmet to your bike but can also be threaded through a jacket sleeve or multiple helmets with its 6 foot cable.
- Rain gear. The one thing every biker needs but almost never has. $49
- Tire Inflator. Make sure it’s 110v because 12v is a PITA (unless you have a touring bike) $49
- Disc Lock. The thing you never need until you need it. Preferred with audio alarm $24
Under $150: 9 items (3 each)
- Scala Freecom 2 This is a solo rider or rider to passenger bluetooth device. Take calls, listen to music, hear directions, etc. Come in on Amazon at about $120.
- FOBO Tire Pressure Sensors Allows the rider to monitor tire pressure via smartphone app and can support up to 19 sensors in all. About $100 on Amazon.
- Anti-Gravity Powerbank This portable powerbank can not only jump start a dead bike but up to a 7.4 liter diesel truck and power all your electronics. About $90 on Amazon
- Scissor Lift Jack. Even if the person has a lift, this can help $70
- Air Hawk Seat Pad. Drastically increases long distance comfort $90-116
- Sigz Signal Light Inserts. Applicable to a wide range of Harleys $89
- Ciro3D Drink holder -mounts to the control housing, and not just for drinks. $70
- Motorcycle Jack style hydraulic lift. $115
- First Gear Heated Gloves $150
Under $350: 9 items (3 each)
- Ciro3D Shock & Awe LED worth the money for durability and warranty
- SENA 30k. Best POS in the industry.
- Thrasin Supply Essentials Bags easy, durable, throw over option for bare bone bikes
- First Gear Heated Jacket – Keep your core warm during the winter – $115
- First Gear Heated Pants – Keep your legs warm $218
- Kuryakyn Road Thunder Sound Bar – Made by MTX, awesome kit, easy install, and it is portable – $350
- Motorcycle Dolly Perfect to store your bike on to allow more mobility in your garage. This model is solid aluminum hold up to 1500lbs and runs about $290 on Amazon.
- Biltwell Exflil 80 This bag perfect for a 3-4 day weekend. Has a waterproof cover and the necessary straps to secure it to your sissy bar. Retails for $199 on Get Lowered.
- Craftsman 450 Piece Mechanics Tool Set This tool set has most every tool a shade tree mechanic could need all in its own case. On Amazon for $240.